It’s all happening!
I’m using this blog post to document everything that’s going on in my brain/professional life at the moment.
- Leaving a bunch of lessons while I go on camp next week
- Organising presenters for a mini-TeachMeet on Saturday
- Putting together my own presentation for Saturday
- Organising part of the MLTA Conference next Friday, including presenters for the TeachMeet part of the day
- Putting together my own presentation for the conference TeachMeet
- Completing an online Red Cross first aid certificate
- Marking part of the French ab initio May papers for the first time
- Working through the first Module of my Masters and completing the assignment
- Finalising the school Noumea trip and going on the trip in the holidays
- All the other everyday important parts of my job like planning lessons, marking work, setting exams, marking exams, writing Year 12 reports, navigating my role as Senior Tutor
Woah…pretty crazy! I’m going to need to be organised and to manage my time well through all this. At the same time, I don’t want to lose the ability to relax either (not likely!)